Do you want to join the ECOTREASURES Team??
Are you passionate about the environment? Do you want to enjoy what you do? Do you want the best tour guiding job in Sydney?
ECOTREASURES provides unique nature tours based on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. Our mission is to provide fun and educational eco tours for our clients. Please read through the job description and email you resume with last 2 work references to email@example.com or call Damien 0415 121 648 for more information. Full training provided for all new guides.
Status for the following position: Open
JOB TITLE: Tour Guide and Junior Tour guide (18yrs under)
JOB TYPE: Casual
LOCATION: Tour locations on site Basin Campground and Manly
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree, Diploma, Certificate or High school certificate (non applicable for Junior Guides)
- First aid certificate, CPR Advanced Resuscitation
- Working with Children’s Check
- APOLA or Bronze Medallion water safety certificate
Customer service experience required. Water sports experiences, kayaking, paddle boarding, snorkeling. Tour guiding experience preferred.
- Must be available weekends
- Some mid week work during summer period
- Must be available Summer holidays and peak Chrissy period
- Excellent verbal communication and confident speaking to groups for guides
- Organised and able to meet deadlines
- Able to use smart phone
- Ocean safety and swimming skills
- Kayaking, paddle boarding, camping, snorkeling skills
- Ability to learn and follow instructions
Different Job Roles:
- Paddle board guide
- Snorkel tour guide
- Camping set up creator
In house training provided and pathway to gain any certificates you don’t already have. ASI SUP qualification is requirement for for SUP guide.
To apply please call or email Damien 0415 121648 firstname.lastname@example.org