Sydney Team Building
ECOTREASURES provides unique Sydney team building activities to help your team bonding and build their relationship. You need to allow time for your hard working team to recharge and rethink their purpose of being part of y0ur organisation. ECOTREASURES team building activities can range from a few hours, full day or overnight camping experience. Our friendly staff will help you tailor the Sydney team building activity to suit your aims and objectives to motivate and reward your team.
Your most valuable asset is your employees and we will plant a tree for every team member from every Sydney team building activity you book with ECOTREASURES. Our tailored experiences will also included logistics and planning assistance to help you choose the perfect team building activity for your group including, transport, lunch and dinner options. Your teams happiness creates success. Team bonding helps your staff enjoy the work place and increase their productivity.
Unplug from the office to recharge and rethink your aims and objectives for your team
Your team coming on tour with us = 1 tree planted per team member for all direct bookings
Why team up with ECOTREASURES ?
- We will plant a tree for every team building group
- We aim to help your team rest, relax and unwind
- Aim to achieve a fit and healthy team environment
- Partner with us to clean beaches and plant trees
- Green goals for business
ECOTREASURES Sydney Team Building options:
- Morning Manly Snorkel Tour – Start the day in an amazing way. Transport to and from work available.
- Manly Snorkel Tour and beach clean of coastal area.
- Manly Coastal Walk with Beach clean of critical Penguin Habitat
- Basin Paddle Board, Kayak Picnic at the Basin Ku-ring Gai Chase – Full day in paradise
- Tailored Day Tour
- Sydney Team building camping experience – The Basin Campground
The ECOTREASURES difference:
- Advanced Eco Tourism Certified nature based team building activities
- Professional and high quality service and experience delivery
- Expert logistics ands planning assistance
How to book:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office 0415 121 648 to speak with our friendly staff