Manly Snorkel Tour + Beyond Manly Half Day Adventure with City pick up
We will make your life easy, make the most of your time and pick you up from the city. Visit some local iconic spots and then head to the Manly snorkel tour.
- Friendly and fun interpretative eco guide
- Advanced Eco Tourism certified nature based experience
- City pick up at Central
- Visit locals beach – Curl Curl
- Coastal trail boardwalk above the rocks from Curl Curl to Freshwater Headland
- Australian Surfing Hall of Fame & Duke Statue – Freshwater Headland
- 25-30 mins Guided Headland walk at Shelly Beach
- 1 Hour guided Manly snorkel tour of the Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve, Shelly Beach
- Snorkel gear, fins, mask, wetsuits
- Tea, coffee and snack
- Tour photos
- Unique Sydney coastal tour above and below the water
- Guided snorkel tour with local guide of the Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve
- Watch the waves and enjoy the coastal views
- Drive across the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Spit Bridge
- Educational interpretative tour from your expert eco guide
- Learn about local coastal culture, surfing and the ocean
- Be inspired about conservation
- Snorkel in Manly
Duration: 4 hours
Tour time: 8am-12pm
Child $89pp (8-14yrs)
- Hotel CBD pick up $20pp
- Additional 1 hour gear hire and wetsuit 12pm-1pm $15pp
Click to view Cabbage Tree Bay Marine habitat map CTB marine habitat map
We are very excited and happy to launch or newest experience, helping adventure seekers discover more than just Manly. The new Manly snorkel tour + beyond Manly half day adventure with city pick up is a unique Sydney coastal tour of the marine habitats and local coastal culture of Sydney. You will explore above and below the coastal water. Join us and the small group max 8 persons half day adventure. The Northern beaches of Sydney is a very special place with amazing beaches and coastline. Some Aussie are very lucky to call this coastline home. Our new half day adventure is 4 hours and includes city pick up 8am at Central. Hotel pick up is available as a optional extra.
First we drive across the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Spit bridge, enjoy the views and commentary. We then take you to a locals beach just North of Manly called Curl Curl. At Cur Curl you will check the surf and watch the ocean, while enjoying a warm tea or coffer and some snacks.
After Curl Curl beach we will visit the world Famous Australian Surfing Hall of Fame and Iconic Duke Statue at Freshwater Headland. The Duke famously surfed in Australia in 1914/15 and is said to have spread the surfing bug in Australians. After the Duke Statue, it is then a short drive to Shelly Beach to experience the 2 hr snorkel and walk tour of the Cabbage Tree Bay at Shelly Beach. You will get to have a amazing coastal experience on this 4hr half day adventure with your local expert eco guides. The tour end at Shelly beach, and you can then spend the day at Manly or hike Sydney Harbour National Park North head trail and then catch the Manly ferry from Manly Wharf Sydney Harbour back to the Circular Quay.
What to bring:
- Swimming gear/suit
- Refillable drink bottle
- Sandals to walk down to beach
- Walking shoes
- If you have never snorkelled before or need some fresh tips, please watch our Snorkelling tips short video with Damien before the tour.