Sydney’s Northern Beaches Paddle Boarding Lessons and Tours
Build your confidence and skills exploring Sydney’s Northern Beaches waterways
Sydney’s Northern Beaches paddle boarding (SUP) lesson and tours inclusions
- 90 min Sydney’s Northern Beaches paddle boarding (SUP) lessons and tours
- Epoxy paddle board, paddle and leash
- Friendly and experienced Academy of Surfing Instructors (ASI) Level 2 paddle board instructor guide
- Range of Sydney paddling locations available Pittwater, Sydney Harbour, Narrabeen Lake, Shelly Beach, The Basin campground
- Safety and equipment brief
- Gopro photos
- Learn how to assess risks
- Life Jacket if required
- Wetsuit top or wetsuit if requested
Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) lesson and tour highlights
- Learn how to Stand up paddle board, improve your skills and technique if different conditions
- Safety assessment of weather conditions and risks and dangers of the location
- Understand how to turn, stop, control and get on and off your paddle board board
- Search for wildlife while you paddle board
- Having fun while you get fit and escape into nature
- Understand how to read weather conditions and weather forecasts
- Practice different stances and paddling strokes for different paddling conditions
- Suitable for first timer and experienced paddlers looking to improve their paddle efficiency
Sydney’s Northern Beaches stand up paddle (SUP) lesson and tours description
Ecotreasures offers a variety of locations for you to experience Sydney’s Northern Beaches stand up paddle boarding (SUP) lessons and tours. Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) is a great outdoor activity that gets you on the water having fun. Ecotreasures paddle boarding lessons and tours are tailored for small groups of 1 – 8 persons.
We will pick the best spot to suit your skill level and the wind direction. Do you want to paddle board in Manly? Pittwater? Palm Beach? The Basin? or Narrabeen lake? or somewhere else? Our Paddle board lessons and tours are private experiences and are suitable for kids and adults and range of skill levels. You can inquiry about a lesson package for 10 week program.
Get fit, while you improve your stand up paddle boarding skills. Explore Sydney’s waterways with your ASI level 2 qualified experienced stand up paddle boarding instructor. You can challenge your skills level in different paddling conditions and locations with our help and encouragement.
Our preferred Sydney paddle boarding locations are located on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. We are able to cater request to other locations, but there is an out of area charge for locations not on the Northern Beaches of Sydney. Give us a call 0415 121 648 to let us know where you want to paddle with us and we can work out the logistics for you.
Sydney Northern beaches stand up paddle boarding lesson (SUP) and tour locations;
Give us a call and we can work out the best place for you and your group depending on your skill level and where you live. Out of area is available as requested but there is an out of area charge.
- The Basin campground
- Palm Beach
- Shelly Beach
- Narrabeen Lake
- Shelly Beach
- Manly Harbour
- Mccarrs Creeks
What to bring
Swimming gear, drink bottle of water, towel
Listed dates are only requested dates and will be confirmed by our office. Please call or email to book in your date.
Minimum passenger numbers 1, Maximum 8
Sydney Northern beaches stand up paddle boarding lesson (SUP) and tour duration
1 persons $120
2 person $180
3 persons $250
4 person $300
5 person $350
6 person $400
7 persons $450
8 person $500
How to book
If you would like to speak with our friendly staff please call 0415 121 648 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find the best date to book in your private paddle boarding lesson.
We also provide paddle board hire and overnight camping experience at the Basin campground Ku-rin-gai Chase National Park if you are looking for a getaway in