Terms & Conditions
EcoTreasure Terms and Conditions
1. All customers must confirm their booking with credit card payment online or via direct debit transfer.
2. Payments must be made by credit card or direct debit prior to tour date,
4. Customers must be at arranged pick up/departure location at least 20minutes before departure time.
5. Customers must follow and listen to the guide’s instructions and all safety rules and regulations to the areas visited.
6. Any infringements in National Parks or Aquatic Reserves by the customer will be the customer’s sole responsibility. Fines may apply.
7. Customers must be honest concerning swimming level and previous participation in activities. No refunds for non swimmers.
8. Current advertised pricing on web site are applicable.
9. Customers must present coupon on tour day to receive any promotional offering or full fee must be paid.
10. Minimum age of customer for group guided water activities is 8yrs old. Parents can take children under 8yrs old on private or self guided tours.
11. Children aged between 8-12yrs old require 1 adult to accompany them for water based activities.
12. Participants under the age of 18 must be signed in by their responsible guardian, no unaccompanied minors will be allowed. All Children must have approval from guardian. Child rate is from from 4yrs-14yrs
13. Customers must sign a registration form and inform guide of any medical conditions which may effect customers health on tour. A safety brief will out line risks involved and how to minimise risks on tour. All activities undertaken at own risk.
14. The company reserves the right to cancel or withdraw any tour or any booking made for a passenger or decline to accept or retain any person as a member of a tour, and further shall be under no obligation or liability to any person as a result of any inaccuracy, misdescription or changes to any tour or its itinerary, or for losses or additional expenses due to delays any other transport services, sickness, weather, strikes, wars, quarantine or other causes.
15. Baggage and personal effects are at the passenger’s own risk throughout the tour and it is the responsibility of the passenger to ensure insurance has been arranged.
16. Privacy of customers information will be in accordance with Privacy laws
17. Group tour rates only applies to group booking of 4 plus people and is open to other bookings. Private tours are closed bookings and private tour cost is applicable.
18. All customers must be able to swim 50m un- assisted, float and tread water for water based activities. Non swimmers who turn up for swimming tour will not be refunded.
19. All hire equipment must be returned in the same conditioned as when it was hired. Any damages or cleaning required for camping gear will incur charges or replacement costs.
20. Hire gear not returned on time will incur additional costs.
- Over 7 days prior to experience there is no charge
- 48hr up to 7 days prior to tour: 50% tour charge applies
- Within 48hrs of experience date, no show and late arrivals: forfeiture 100% of tour cost.
- Tours will run in all weather conditions and will not be canceled for bad weather if safe to do so.
- EcoTreasures reserves the right to cancel a tour due to minimum passenger numbers.
- EcoTreasures reserves the right to change, cancel or amend tours and vehicles.
- No show on the day no refund. Late arrivals will miss the tour and not able to rebook another date on the same voucher. It is your obligation to arrive on time and allow time to arrive at the selected location.
- Gift certificates can not be refunded.
- If EcoTreasures cancel the tour due to bad weather we will offer a new date for you.
- Over 1 week prior to the experience date: $30 fee applies
- 48 hours to 1 week prior to the experience date: A fee of 50% of the tour cost applies
- Within 48 hours of the experience date, No Shows, and Late Arrivals: Forfeiture of 100% of tour cost applies