“Escape the Big Smoke (city) for a few days”
The Basin Camping Tour, Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park will help you connect with nature
Time for you and your group to escape the city and experience a unique Sydney Wildlife Camping Tour experience. The Basin Campground is located in Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park, West Head Pittwater. The Basin campground is surrounded by pristine native Australia bush and the Pittwater waterway, located only 1.5 hours from Sydney city. ECOTREASURES expert local guides will help you immerse yourself over 2 days & 1 night into the Australian bush and coastal lifestyle. Enjoy the serenity of the protected National Park away from the city on a truly unique Sydney Wildlife Camping tour. You will explore West Head, Ku-ring-gai Chase National park and the surrounding majestic Pittwater waterway for native wildlife. Your expert local guide will help you discover the area through a range of eco activities from your campsite at the Basin Campground.
Basin Camping Tour Ku-ring-gai Chase Highlights:
- Guided 1.5 hour stand up paddle safari tour and or Kayak Safari searching for local White Bellied Sea Eagles population
- 1 hour guided Snorkel for Sea horses in the sea grass beds and other fish species
- 6km guided Bush walk identifying flora and fauna with your nature guide while enjoying views of Broken Bay
- Search for iconic native wildlife including: Wallabies, Goannas, Kookaburras Lyre bird and more in their natural habitat within Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Ferry ride across famous Pittwater waterway
- Campfire stories in the Bush with friends
- Sydney Camping tour in a protected National Park
- The activities can be customised to suit your group as requested.
Basin Camping Tour Ku-ring-gai Chase Inclusions:
- Expert local guides
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National park entry and camping fees
- Camping gear & sleeping mat
- Meals included (1 breakfast, 2 lunches, 1 dinner)
- Guided paddle board Safari, Snorkel tour, Bush walk, Kayak Tour
- Ferry return ticket
- Pick up and droop off in comfortable air conditioned transport (optional)
- Minimum charge applies for all groups
- Customer must be able swim 50m unassisted to join in water activities.
The Basin camping tour is designed for families, groups & private touring. If your group has are more than 20 people please let us know and we can see what we can accommodate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to ask about larger group options.
Cost and quotes
Camping Tour Quotes available for all group sizes. Longer camping stays available as requested. Please speak with our staff and we can work out what you need for your camping adventure. Minimum charge applies for all bookings.
We can provide transport for your group travelling to the Basin. Let us know the pick location and we quote on your group size.
Other services available:
Camping gear hire and campsite set up service Deluxe Camping Experience Sydney. We will set up your campsite at the Basin Campground for you. Please follow this links for cost and inclusions and online booking calendar.
To view facilities at the Basin campground please click on the NPWS website link
Sydney Camping Tour Quotes available for groups
How to book: Email Damien 0415 121 648 or email email@example.com for a quote