Welcome to your new home on your study abroad adventure
ECOTREASURES specialises in group adventures for study aboard/university groups. The aim of ECOTREASURES group tour adventures is for you to have fun with your new crew. We have unique coastal adventures of Sydney and beyond ready for you to explore your new back yard. We work with groups to tailor study aboard/university group travel so you get exactly what you want from your experience. We provide day adventures to multi day adventures tailored for your group of any size.
If you want to see wildlife in the wild then you have found the right experience provider.
- Manly Snorkel Tour
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Wildlife Adventure – Paddle, Hike, and Explore
- Palm Beach day Tour with surf lesson
- Blue Mountains hike and explore
- Hunter Valley wine tasting
- Port Stephens – Dunes and marine creatures
- Jervis Bay South Coast – Blow holes and Marine exploration
Tailored multi day programs
- 3 days/2 nights Coffs Harbour – Swim with humpbacks Whales and paddle board with Indigenous guides
- 3 days/2 night South Coast swim with seals and explore the Saphire Coast
- 3 days/2 nights Hunter Valley/Port Stephens/Barrington tops
- 3 days/2 night Blue Mountains and Mudgee
- 2 days/1 night Blue Mountains
How do you book your group?
Every inquiry will be tailored to you and your group. If you are interest in a group tour please email email@example.com or call 0415 121 648 to plan your trip. All groups tours will be quoted per person depending on how many people are confirmed in your group and all inclusions.