Study Abroad welcome to your new home on your study abroad adventure
Study Abroad Student activities in Sydney
ECOTREASURES specialises in group adventures for study abroad & university groups. The aim of ECOTREASURES unique nature based experiences is for you to have fun and gain more knowledge about the areas you visit. We provide adventurous coastal and bush experiences of Sydney and beyond. We will tailor study abroad & university group travel to ensure the experience is fun and educational. We provide day adventures to multi day adventures for your group of any size. If you want to see wildlife in the wild then you have found the right experience provider.
Popular Study Abroad Experiences
- Manly Snorkel Tour
- Sydney to Ku-ring-gai Wildlife Adventure – Paddle, Hike, and Explore
- Palm Beach day Tour with surf lesson
- Blue Mountains hike and explore
- Deluxe Camping experience – Basin Campsite set up
- Hunter Valley wine tasting
- Port Stephens – Dunes and marine creatures
- Jervis Bay South Coast – Blow holes and Marine exploration
Tailored multi day programs
- 3 days/2 nights Coffs Harbour – Swim with humpbacks Whales and paddle board with Indigenous guides
- 3 days/2 night South Coast swim with seals and explore the Saphire Coast
- 3 days/2 nights Hunter Valley/Port Stephens/Barrington tops
- 3 days/2 night Blue Mountains and Mudgee
- 2 days/1 night Blue Mountains
How do you book your group?
Every inquiry will be tailored to you and your group. If you are interest in a group tour please email email@example.com or call 0415 121 648 to plan your trip. All groups tours will be quoted per person depending on how many people are confirmed in your group and all inclusions.