Manly Paddle Board and Snorkel tour of the Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve
A unique exploration of Shelly Beach and the Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve
COVID UPDATE 3rd Jan 2020- We will re open and resume paddle boarding and snorkel experiences from 13th Jan excluding at the Basin. The Basin campground is closed by NPWS until 18th Jan. We will resume operations at the Basin as soon as it opens again. We look forward to hosting you in the future and thank you for your support. Please go to NSW Health alerts for updated information and health orders
- Interpretative guided tour with expert marine guide
- Paddle board hire
- Academy of Surfing Instructors (ASI) Level 2 Paddle Board exposed waters instructor
- Snorkel mask
- 90 min Manly Paddle Board and Snorkel tour
- 1 hour guided paddle board adventure
- 30 min snorkel exploration of the Cabbage Tree Aquatic Reserve
- Safety brief and paddle board lesson
- View Cabbage Tree Bay marine life from above the water on your Stand up paddle board
- Dive below to immerse yourself with the marine life for manly snorkel adventure
- Learn about the protected Cabbage Tree Aquatic reserve with expert guide
- Paddle board and snorkel on the same adventure at Shelly beach, Manly
- Small group adventure
Tour Duration: 90 minutes
Cleaning of equipment – All government guidelines are followed to ensure your safety.
Manly Paddle Board (SUP) and Snorkel Tour Pricing:
Private tours only
1 person $120
2 persons $180
3 persons $250
4 person $300
Manly Paddle Board (SUP) and Snorkel Tour availability:
Booking date are available as requested for private groups. At the moment this new tour is only for private groups.
The Cabbage Tree Bay Aquatic Reserve is located off Shelly Beach Manly. Shelly Beach headland creates great protection from the ocean swells. This make the Cabbage Tree Bay a great place for marine life to seek shelter in the marine habitats. The NO TAKE protected marine zone is thriving healthy eco system, which is home to over 200+ marine creature. Different times of the year as the water temperature changes, attracts a range of roaming marine species.
The protection of the Cabbage Tree Bay and Shelly Brach from swell makes it ideal to launch your paddle board. Your guide will help and assist you. You will provided a detailed safety brief to help you feel confident before you start you unique marine exploration.
How to Book
Email email@example.com or call 0415 121 648 to request your date. Manly Paddle Board (SUP) and Snorkel Tour available as requested 7 days a week.