Experience Seeker Adventure Package at the Basin Campground
We make camping and exploring nature easy for you
We are excited to launch our new 2 night/3 days adventure exploring Ku–ring-gai Chase National Park and Pittwater. Your stay includes a ready made campsite that blends in with all the other campers. Enjoy a guided paddle board safari with expert guide and a peaceful self guided kayak experience as part of your package. You can escape close to home and be in nature. The Basin campground is only accessible by ferry from Palm beach or by walking 3km from West head. We will help you save time and energy, all you have to do is pack your clothes and food and then turn up.
Camp, SUP, Kayak, hike and relax
Experience Seeker Adventure package inclusions:
- 2 nights/3 days deluxe campsite set up service at the Basin Campground – See link to inclusions
- 2hr Guided small group Basin Stand Up Paddle board (SUP) Safari – See link for more information
- 3hr self guided kayak hire with map and dry bag
- NPWS campsite fees and booking concierge service (we will book it for you)
- Self guided hiking of Ku-ring-gai – we will help you pick the best option’s based on what you like and want?
What’s not included
- Food is not included. Bring your own food and drinks
- Sleeping bag and pillow.
Basin campground facilities
- Toilets and showers
- Flat top BBQ’s
- Swimming areas
- Hiking trails
- NPWS sell ice 9:45am and 2:45pm daily.
Twin share $700
Family (2 adults, 2 kids) $900
Quote are available for groups of different sizes.
How to book
Please email or call to inquiry about dates and availability