ECOTREASURES SUP Club – Stay fit and Active
ECOTREASURES is very excited to launch our new SUP Club on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. The objective and aim of ECOTREASURES SUP Club is to create a fun opportunity for local Sydney siders to stay fit, have fun, meet people and paddle board on Sydney’s Northern Beaches in a safe environment. We offer a range of locations in small group paddle sessions with high quality paddle board provided. Sign up and commit to yourself. You will be instructed by Academy of Surfing Instructors (ASI) level 2 paddle board instructor Damien the founder of ECOTREASURES. Pick your preferred start date to book and pay below online. Session dates and times will be confirmed once you pick your dates. Private lesson and groups also available for anyone as requested.
Locations of SUP Club and Day of the week
We have a range of locations for the ECOTREASURE SUP club session. You can book into the same location or different it is up to you. We offer sessions at Manly from Shelly Beach on Mondays and Bayview on Wednesday. Each location offers a different paddle experience. Why not try them all??
Shelly Beach, Manly Monday early bird sunrise – Meet first light
Pittwater – Bayview Wednesday early bird sunrise – Meet first light
Coming soon locations
We also have some back up location for each one of these spot depending on the wind conditions. More session times will be added if required.
What’s Included at SUP Club
- 1 hour paddle boarding
- Epoxy paddle board rental, paddle, and leg rope
- Gear ready for you
- Lead by ASI level 2 qualified stand up paddle board exposed waters instructor
- First aid trained instructor
- All safe work Covid19 guideline are followed. Social distancing and cleaning of equipment
- Book 5 or more session and get FREE wetsuit hire
Why join ECOTREASURES SUP Club?
Why not commit and join the SUP club and book in your regular weekly paddle boarding session on Sydney’s Northern Beaches. You qualified instructor will motivate you to paddle and have fun while you stay fit and healthy.
Reason to get up early and join SUP Club:
- You want to exercise and have fun in the great outdoors
- See the sunrise from the water
- You need a group to commit to, so you turn up and do your exercise
- You want to improve you paddle boarding skills and technique with qualified ASI level 2 SUP instructor
- You are keen to paddle board on Sydney northern beaches more often and commit to sessions
- You can use our paddle boarding equipment – All disinfected under guidelines
- We implemented a safe work guidelines set and practice social distancing with all sessions
How does SUP Club work??
The idea of SUP club is an easy way for you to join a paddle group. Stay fit while gaining expert paddle boarding tips from a qualified instructor with 10yrs experience leading groups. Get a morning paddle board in before work in the early bird session.
- Each session is 1 hour
- We have session at different locations at different times through the week
- Book yourself into 1, 5 or 10 pack SUP club pass sessions. The more you book the more value you receive.
- Book in your sessions and locations – you can mixed up where you paddle board
- Maximum 6 persons per session
- Paddle board included.
What is the cost of SUP Club
1 x session $35pp
5 x session $125pp
10 x sessions $200pp
Can I bring my own equipment?
Yes you can. If you book 10 x session and BYO gear you will get 10% discount.
What are the session times?
- Early bird Sunrise sessions meet first light and paddle board for 1 hour.
How do I sign up?
Email email@example.com or call 0415 121 648 for more information or make payment above via booking system..
Once I have signed up how do I book in sessions?
We will find out what date you want to start and then book in your sessions.
What the next step?
Just turn up and enjoy