Ecotreasures Sunrise SUP Club Pittwater
Do things that make you feel good
Sunrise Stand up paddle boarding (SUP) Pittwater weekly paddle groups – Bayview Park
Ecotreasures Sunrise SUP club has been paddling since winter 2020. The idea of SUP club was to lead people into the most magical time of the day. The feeling you receive at first light, as your breath in the fresh still and quiet morning air to then watch the sunrise is very special. It charges your batteries, clears your mind and sets you on a positive path for the rest of your day.
We have lead stand up paddle boarding experiences in Sydney since 2010. The mission of our stand up paddle boarding club is to create a fun opportunity for paddlers to commit (getting up early), stay fit, have fun, meet people and paddle board on Sydney’s Northern Beaches in a safe environment. The paddle boarding groups are suitable for all skills levels and first timers.
Sunrise Pittwater SUP Club group has a maximum 6 persons per session. All you need to do is turn up, and we will have all the gear ready for you. BYO SUP is also available. Enjoy using our high quality epoxy paddle boards and paddles provided. Ecotreasures is Academy of Surfing Instructors (ASI) accredited paddle board school. You will be motivated and instructed by Academy of Surfing Instructors (ASI) level 2 paddle board instructor Damien who is owner and founder of Ecotreasures. Pick your preferred start date and then the fun begins. Ecotreasures sunrise Pittwater SUP club start time is 15mins before sunrise. Session dates and times will be confirmed with you once you pick your dates. We can also provide Private paddle boarding lessons to build your confidence and skills before sign up for the SUP club Pittwater group session.
Locations of Ecotreasures SUP Club Pittwater and operational days
Your group paddles weekly at Bayview at Sunrise. Imagine the reward of getting out of bed and doing something that will make you feel good.
Group stand up paddle boarding club group session schedule Bayview
- Wednesday – Pittwater – Bayview Wednesday early bird sunrise – 15 minutes before sunrise
- Friday – Pittwater – Bayview Wednesday early bird sunrise – 15 minutes before sunrise
What is the cost of SUP Club
1 x session $35pp
5 x session $125pp
1 x session BYO SUP $20pp
Other Location location available for private group tours by request
- Shelly Beach, Manly
- Harbour side Manly
- Mccarrs Creek Pittwater
- Narrabeen Lake
- Barrenjoey lighthouse Station Beach
What’s Included at SUP Club
- Turn up and all the gear is ready for you
- 1 hour paddle boarding
- Epoxy paddle board rental, paddle, and leg rope
- Lead by ASI level 2 qualified stand up paddle board exposed waters instructor Damien
- First aid trained instructor and qualified tour guide
- All safe work Covid19 guideline are followed. Social distancing and cleaning of equipment
- Book 5 or more session and get FREE wetsuit hire
Why should you join Ecotreasures SUP Club? Do something that makes you feel good
Everyone has different motivations to why you do things. Generally things that make you feel good make you feel good. Exercise and enjoying the great outdoors will improve your health. If you join SUP club you will get exercise on the water, watch the sunrise and start the day on a massive high. If you commit and join the SUP club you will improve your technique and efficiency in your paddling. Gain confidence and motivation from your qualified ASI level 2 paddle boarding instructor. It’s time to be motivated so you can enjoy your landscape, have fun, stay fit, fun and healthy.
Reason to get up early and join SUP Club:
- You want to exercise and have fun in the great outdoors
- See the sunrise from the water
- You need a group to commit to, so you turn up and do your exercise
- You want to improve you paddle boarding skills and technique with qualified ASI level 2 SUP instructor
- You are keen to paddle board on Sydney northern beaches more often and commit to sessions
- You can use our paddle boarding equipment – All disinfected under guidelines
- We implemented a safe work guidelines set and practice social distancing with all sessions
- The price is great value
How does SUP Club work?? Can I go once? How many weeks can I sign up for?
- Each session is 1 hour we start 15 mins before sunrise
- We have session group sessions at Bayview weekly and other spots by request
- Book yourself into 1, 5 pack SUP club pass sessions. The more paddle boarding you book the more value you receive.
- Maximum 6 persons per session
- Paddle board included.
Frequently asked questions
- Can I bring my own equipment? Yes you can
- What are the session times? Early bird Sunrise sessions meet 15 mins before sunrise and paddle board for 1 hour.
- How do I sign up? Email email@example.com or call 0415 121 648 to see if we have any available spots
- Once I have signed up how do I book in sessions? We will find out what date you want to start and then book in your sessions.
- What the next step? Just turn up and enjoy
- What happens if the session book up? We will open more days