ECOTREASURES provides Indigenous tours, talks, and walks in the outdoors or at your workplace or School.
ECOTREASURES offers a range of Aboriginal cultural awareness programs excursion and incursions for corporate groups, school groups, families, tour groups and small private groups. We can help design a cultural awareness program to suit your request.
ECOTREASURES is very proud to hold Respecting Our Culture certification from Eco Tourism Australia and also be member of the Australia Tourism Indigenous Champions program. Over the past 5 years building relationships in this field we have a very strong understanding of the best indigenous cultural awareness, heritage, tourism and education programs in Sydney.
With the help of our expert Indigenous cultural guides you will learn about modern and ancient Indigenous culture through stories and our guides life experiences. Talk with us and we will help you design the best program to suit your request
ECOTREASURES Aboriginal cultural awareness programs can include any of the follow options:
- Bush walking in Sydney National Parks
- Coastal Walks
- Day tour options with transport included (half day option also available)
- Indigenous cultural site awareness and education
- Corporate talks at your office and tours offsite
- School program incursions and excursions
- Visit Sydney Indigenous community locations and events
Rowena is a very positive and knowledgeable speaker. I would be pleased to have her present to the ABS at anytime. Her story/journey was both informative and thought provoking. Thank you for allowing her to come and visit us.
– Will Swain, Australian Bureau of Statistics. Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Engagement Manager NSW/ACT, August 2015
How to book
If you would like more information or to book please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0415 121 648
Please go to the ECOTREASURES home page to view the other Sydney Eco Tours we offer!